To create listings or update inventory and price on your channels, you will need to import your store's catalog into GoDataFeed.
Shopping Carts: We have built integrations with many shopping cart platforms so that you can easily import your products. Simply follow the instructions found in our product import setup guides.
Product Files: We also accept .csv, .txt, and .xml file formats via an HTTP link or from an FTP.
Configuring your product catalog in GoDataFeed
Primary source - configure your primary source using product import setup guides
- Alerts - choose to get email alerts about your product catalog import status
- Catalog - download and review the imported product catalog
- Allotment - adjust your product allotment to ensure you are importing all possible skus, the default is 1,000 skus
- Mapping - check that we have all of your data, and tell the system which fields to import from your store, map your product data to the import catalog system fields
- Schedule - add additional times to your import schedule - default is 12:00 am once daily
- Filters - create filter rules to exclude certain products from being imported into your GoDataFeed Product catalog
- Merge files - supplement your product data by merging additional files of product data with your primary source
- ASIN match - get product data from Amazon's catalog, including ASINs, UPCS, and other product details using the ASIN match tool
Now that you have imported your catalog, you will next need to identify which channels you intend to sell or advertise on.