To create listings or update inventory and price on your channels, you will need to first import your product catalog into GoDataFeed.
- In GoDataFeed, navigate to the 'Import' tab > 'Primary Source' > from the Import Source drop-down, select 'FTP'
- Enter the file's File Name, FTP Address, Username, Password, and Port
- Check off the following options, if applicable:
- Passive Mode: Typically disabled, this is used when the host FTP server returns the port number the server has opened for access
- Use SSL: Use with FTPS addresses
- Dynamic Filename: Enable if you have multiple files that contain the same filename, but need to import only the latest one -- use the wildcard symbol "%" at the beginning or end of the filename also
- Format: Our system accepts tab- or comma-delimited .txt or .csv, as well as .xml files generated according to Google’s XML or GoDataFeed’s XML schema
- Click "Save" to import your products
Note: Do not rename or remove existing fields once feeds have been setup. Otherwise, you will need to re-map the product catalog field in GoDataFeed to ensure the feed continues to work as expected.
If you are importing via SFTP, click here for instructions.