Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. Order Sync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information, and cancellations in your Wix store, and this information will be synced back to the Marketplace via GoDataFeed.
In order to be able to set up Wix as your Order Sync destination within GoDataFeed, you will need to have the following:
- A Wix account: You must have an active Wix account to access and configure the order settings.
- A Wix Website: You should have a Wix Website set up where you receive orders from customers.
Configuring the Wix Order Destination
Complete the below steps in order to set up and configure your Wix Order Destination in GoDataFeed.
- Log into your Wix account.
- Navigate to your Wix website editor.
- Click on the "Settings" button on the left-hand side of the editor.
- In the Settings menu, click on the "E-Commerce Settings".
- Set "Update store inventory" to "When an order is placed" to keep track of your inventory.
- When installing the "GoDataFeed App" you must grant the following permissions:
- Wix Stores: Read Products
- Wix Stores: Manage Orders
- Wix Stores: Manage Contacts
Configuring the Store Destination in GoDataFeed
Complete the below steps in order to save your Wix store destination in GoDataFeed.
- Log into your GoDataFeed account and navigate to the 'Orders' page in the top navigation. Or if you are utilizing our Wix Meta plan, you can click 'Setup Orders' from step 3 in the Account Set up card on your Dashboard.
- If Order Sync has not been activated then you can select Activate Order Sources on step 1.
- Select "Store Destination" on the left side.
- Choose "Wix" from the Destination drop-down.
- Locate your Website ID. You can find your website ID in the browser address bar once you are logged into your Wix Dashboard on your Wix website. See an example below of where this value is located:
- Enter your Website ID and click "Save".
You have now completed setting up your Order Sync Destination. Please be sure to review the below Order Sync Checklist to ensure all parts of Order Sync are enabled and turned on for you to be able to syndicate orders as expected. Any incomplete parts may result in orders not to update.
Orders may not syndicate until all portions are completed.
Optional: Enable the email report feature.
See additional help articles for further information:
Wix + Meta Order Sync