Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. Godatafeed's Order Sync feature allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information, and cancellations.
Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
How the Order Sync cycle works
- Sync cycle is triggered every 15 minutes which starts with a check for new or updated orders in the marketplace(s).
- If you manually fulfill the order in the marketplace, then Order Sync will mark it as Manually Synced and stop syncing the order.
- New orders are then downloaded from the marketplace and sent to you for fulfillment.
- Once you ship an order with a tracking number, Order Sync will update the marketplace order with the tracking number, shipped date, and shipped status. At this point, the sync is complete for the order.
- Schedule hourly email reports on the hours best for your needs. The email will provide you with error messages and order totals.
In GoDataFeed you will have an Orders dashboard that displays your total of unshipped orders, shipped orders, cancelled orders and revenue.
You'll also have detailed orders information, including: the sync status, source status, source order #, purchase date, shipping service, quantity, and order total -- as well as the destination shipped date, destination order #, and destination status.
Order Sync supported marketplaces
Creating orders via GoDataFeed API
To learn more about building applications that use GoDataFeed's API, view the GoDataFeed API Documentation
GoDataFeed API Documentation
Order Sync Lifecycle
This graphic illustrates the flow of an order from the marketplace until it is sync complete in our system.
🎉🥳 All done! You've completed this overview!