Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
How to setup Order Sync for BigCommerce Store
This article will help you setup your BigCommerce store to sync with your marketplace orders.
Create a BigCommerce Legacy API (v2) account to use in OrderSync Store settings
In your BigCommerce Store, go to Advanced Settings
- Go to Legacy API Settings
- Create a legacy API Account
- Set Username to "GoDataFeed"
- Copy the Username, Legacy API Path, and API Token to use in your GoDataFeed settings
In your GoDataFeed account, go to Orders
- Go to Order Settings and then Store tab
- Enter your BigCommerce Username, Legacy API Path, and API Token
Add GoDataFeed support as a new user to BigCommerce (for troubleshooting)
- In your BigCommerce Store, go to Account Settings
- Go to Users and Create a User Account
- Email email@example.com
- Under Permissions, set User Role to Sales Manager
- Disable WebDAV
- Save the Settings