The account owner is the only user that can manage other users of the account.
Only the account owner may
- manage account billing
- manage users
Change account owner
Only the current account owner may switch ownership from themselves to another user in the account. Before you begin, be sure to add the user who will be the new owner to the account.
Follow the steps below to switch account ownership.
- The current account owner may sign in to GoDataFeed at app.godatafeed.com
- Go to Account > Users
- Click on the user whom will become the new owner
- In the user profile page, enable "Make Account Owner", and click Save
- In the pop-up window, confirm by clicking "Save and Change Owners"
- You will be logged out and upon logging back in you will no longer have owner permissions to view Users or Billing.
- An email is sent immediately to both users informing each about the change in account ownership.
If the new owner has never logged into our app before, then they can either find the "Set password" email that was sent to them when they were added to our app, or they can simply use the Forgot Password option from the login page.
Move a store between two accounts
Sometimes an agency has a client that wishes to discontinue agency services but wants to continue using GoDataFeed. If you have an account with many stores and you want to move a store from your account to its own account, then please see this article: