If you would like to give other people access to your GoDataFeed account, you can add them as a user. To add a user:
- Select Account > Users from the drop-down menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the plus button to add a new user
- Enter the user's name and email address, click Save. Once you select save, an email invitation is sent to the user to set up a password. This link will expire in 24 hours, If the user is unable to create a password during that time they can simply trigger a new password email by selecting "forgot password" on the login page.
- Then, grant the user your selected permissions.
- (Optional): If you have more than one store, then choose which stores to grant access by selecting Store access within the user on the far left.
Q: I'm trying to add a new person as a user for our account and it says they already exist but I am unable to add them as a user in our account?
A: In GoDataFeed we are only able to add one email address to a store. If you are seeing this message then the user is already in the GoDataFeed system as a user to another account. If the current store they are associated with is active they will either need to use an alternate email address or remove the current store they are added to. Please contact this user or you can open a ticket with our support team to be removed from the previous account if it is deactivated.