If you would like to give other people access to your GoDataFeed account, you can add them as a user. To add a user:
- Select Account > Users from the drop-down menu in the upper-right hand corner of the screen
- Click the plus button to add a new user
- Enter the user's name and email address, click Save
- Then, grant the user permissions
- If you have more than one store, then choose which stores to grant access
Once you save, an email invitation is sent to the user to set up a password. If the link to set up a password has expired or if they cannot locate the email, then the new user can use the "Forgot password" link from the login page.