If you would like to give other people access to your GoDataFeed account, you can add them as a user. To add a user:
- Select Account > Users from the drop-down menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the plus button to add a new user
- Enter the user's name and email address, click Save
- Then, grant the user your selected permissions.
- (Optional): If you have more than one store, then choose which stores to grant access by selecting Store access within the user on the far left.
Once you save, an email invitation is sent to the user to set up a password. If the link to set up a password has expired or if they cannot locate the email, then the new user can use the "Forgot password" link from the login page.
It would be great to know what happens after you hit save. Do they get an email from GoDataFeed to finish setting up the account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.