We sold one of our stores and we're looking to migrate one of our stores into it's own account. Is that possible?
Our client would like to take over the GoDataFeed store and have it moved into their own account out from our agency account. Can you help us with this?
If you want to move a store from your account to its own account, then our team can help you clone your feeds from your account to the new one.
To save time from setting everything up again in a new account, our support team can assist you with cloning your feeds from one account to another. You can clone feeds without the same store or from one store on your account to another store on the same account, but to clone from one account to another requires our assistance.
To clone feeds from one account to another account, follow these steps:
- Please create the new account by signing up at signup.godatafeed.com
- Open a support ticket if you have not done so already asking for our team to clone your feeds
- Please specify the source account and the target account using the account number found on the billing settings page, or by providing the primary owner email from each account.
- Our team will then
- Link these accounts in our backend
- Copy the import settings
- Clone you feeds
- Update your ticket once complete
When you are ready, please activate and compile your feeds to review. Once the feeds on the new account look good, you can update the feed submission info in your channels (like updating Google to fetch from the new feed URL) and deactivate the original store.
Please sign in to leave a comment.