When a new store is created in your account, a dedicated FTP site is provided for that store. You can upload your product files to this FTP site and import your data directly to your store. You can even merge files from this FTP location with any of our supported e-commerce platforms! To access your FTP location, you will need to use an FTP client. We recommend WinSCP, which is both free and easy to use.
Accessing your FTP site using WinSCP, follow these steps are from WinSCP.net:
- Visit WinSCPand select Download WinSCP
- Follow the installation instructions. Once installed, open up WinSCP
- In the Login prompt, select New Site
- Enter ftp.godatafeed.com as your Host
- Select FTP for File Protocol
- Select TLS/SSL Explicit encryption for Encryption
- Enter Username and Password from your GoDataFeed store
Once you have accessed your FTP location, you can simply drag and drop files from your computer to the FTP site
Please sign in to leave a comment.