When a new store is created in your account, a dedicated FTP directory is provided for that store. You can upload your product files to this FTP and import your data directly to your store. You can even merge files from this FTP location with any of our supported e-commerce platforms! To access your FTP location, you will need to use an FTP client. We recommend FileZilla, which is both free and easy to use.
Accessing your FTP location using File Zilla:
- Visit FileZilla and select Download FileZilla Client
- Follow the installation instructions. Once installed, open up FileZilla.
- Select File then Site Manager
- Select New Site
- Enter ftp.godatafeed.com as your Host
- Select FTP- File Transfer Protocol for Protocol
- Select Only use plain FTP (insecure) for Encryption
- As a logon type, select Ask for password
- Enter your GDF FTP username in the User field
- Click Connect
- You will be prompted to enter your FTP password. Once entered, select Ok.
Once you have accessed your FTP location, you can simply drag and drop files from your computer to the FTP location
Please sign in to leave a comment.