If you receive an import failure notification with the below error message, follow the troubleshooting steps in this article.
Error message: "The server returned a 401 "Unauthorized" error. Please make sure the directory you are trying to reach is accessible and has valid permissions configured for data transfer, then try again."
This means either your keys have expired or our access to your Squarespace store was revoked. You should authorize GoDataFeed by following these steps:
1. Disconnect GoDataFeed extension from Squarespace
- Go to your Squarespace extensions
- Click Disconnect GoDataFeed
2. Re-connect GoDataFeed extension for Squarespace
- Go to the Squarespace extensions listing for GoDataFeed
- Follow the steps until complete
- If you have an existing account, then sign in and select the GoDataFeed store you want to connect to Squarespace
- If you do not have an existing account, then complete the sign up form to start your trial
- Upon completion, we will begin importing your products from Squarespace