If you receive an import failure notification with the below error message, follow the troubleshooting steps in this article.
Error message: Column ___ does not belong to table Product
The data column name listed is not an accepted GoDataFeed field header, and should not be in the product data table.
- Confirm the version of X-Cart you are using and whether you made any modifications to the GoDataFeed module file
- Review the XML data for your store by copying the base URL into the web browser, and append it with "/godatafeed.php"
- For example https://www.mystore.com/godatafeed.php
- View the page source to confirm the XML is being generated successfully.
- A valid XML page will resemble the XCart XML Page Example
- Remove or rename the field name causing this issue in GoDataFeed (Products > Mapping)
- For further assistance, provide a link or screenshot of your product table showing the headers to the GoDataFeed support team