GoDataFeed is integrated with the ShopSite ecommerce platform to provide seamless imports and updates from ShopSite to GoDataFeed. This allows you to continue managing your product data on ShopSite while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
This article covers the following topics:
- Log on to your GoDataFeed account and click the Products tab
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- In the Import Source drop-down, select ShopSite and enter the following information:
- CGI Path: The direct link to your ShopSite API. This usually follows a format similar to http://www.MyStore.com/cgi-mystore/bo/db_xml.cgi?clientApp=1&dbname=products &version=[version].
- Base URL: The URL of your ShopSite store. This usually begins with http:// or https://.
- Username: The identification used to access your ShopSite store.
- Password: THe identification used to access your ShopSite store.
- Once saved, the system will prompt you to trigger an import. Select RUN IMPORT to import the products right away.
- See Video Help from Shopsite
- Login to your ShopSite Control Panel and create an Advanced Option field for any/each of the following variants: size, color, material or pattern [confirm this is worded correctly]
- In your ShopSite Control Panel, [Please choose ONE of correct phrases below for step 2 and confirm it is worded correctly]:
- Populate your gender and age group fields [OR]
- Create 2 'Custom Fields', 'gender' and 'age group.' Acceptable values are for 'gender' are male, female or unisex, and acceptable values for 'age group' are adult or kids.
- Login to your GoDataFeed Account Center and re-import your data