Our integration provides seamless product imports allowing you to manage your product data on ShopSite while we automatically retrieve the latest changes on a daily basis.
Importing Products from ShopSite
1. In GoDataFeed > Products > Import Source drop-down, select ShopSite and enter the following information:
- CGI Path: The direct link to your ShopSite API. This usually follows a format similar to http://www.MyStore.com/cgi-mystore/bo/db_xml.cgi?clientApp=1&dbname=products &version=[version].
- Base URL: The URL of your ShopSite store. This usually begins with http:// or https://.
- Username: The identification used to access your ShopSite store.
- Password: THe identification used to access your ShopSite store.
2. Save -- now you may import your products
Adding Size/Color Variations
- See Video Help from Shopsite
- Login to your ShopSite Control Panel
- Create an Advanced Option field for any/each of the variants: size, color
- Populate the size and color values for your variants
- Run a new import in GoDataFeed