7. Select the HideProduct field and enter the value Null in the WHERE_Value textbox
Note: If your products are importing but showing 0 or only 100 products, it is because you missed Step 7.
8. Click run; this will generate an HTTP path to access the product data
9. Log on to your GoDataFeed account and go to the Import tab from the top navigation
10. Select Primary Source
11. In the Import Source drop-down, select Volusion
12. Enter your store's API Path and Base URL
13. Save -- now you may import your products
Note: The more fields you use in your feed, the more complete your data will be. More complete feed data can improve product visibility.
Troubleshooting a decrease in products at the import level
Visible vs Hidden Products
When updating your API path, the number of products that the user has may decrease. Therefore, you may need to verify that their API path includes the following:
The column &p.HideProduct,
The following where clauses:
The above specifies whether the user wants to import hidden products vs visible products.
If the user has added the p.HideProduct and the WHERE clause and the problem persists, there is one more thing to look at. The API path contains a product filter that has two names. This filter can be known as EDI_Name or API_Name. This filter can have 2 values:
The default value is Generic/Products and changing the value to Generic\All_products will enable the user to import the missing products.