This integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your Magento store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a daily basis.
First Step Install the GoDataFeed extension
Use our instructions in GitHub
Use Magento Marketplace install
Final Step Enter Your Store and API Details in GoDataFeed
- In GoDataFeed > Products > Import Source drop-down, select Magento 2.x
- Store ID: The number in your Magento store for this store view under Manage Stores.
- Base URL:
- This is the URL that is used to access your Magento API endpoint.
- This is sometimes the same as your Magento Login URL.
- If you are unsure about your Magento API base URL, please consult your Magento Administrator.
- Consumer key: Your Magento store's unique REST identifier. It can be found in your Magento dashboard in System > Extensions > Integrations.
- Consumer secret: The secret key used to access your Magento REST. It can be found in your Magento dashboard in System > Extensions > Integrations.
- Access token key: Enter OAuth token here
- Access token secret: Enter OAuth access secret here
- Product Types: filter by simple, configurable, grouped, virtual, bundle, and downloadable products
- Save -- now you may import your products