Volusion requires a password reset every 3 months.
This includes the API password generated on the account to import your product data into GoDataFeed. To provide us the updated API password, you can perform the steps below and open a support ticket with the new URL.
- In Volusion navigate to Inventory > Import/Export.
- Click on the Volusion API tab.
- Scroll down to Generic\Products and click Run.
- On the next screen, click Run near top right.
- Updating the password on your own:
- The encrypted password string can then be obtained from the general query string information field. The password will be displayed between the text "&EncryptedPassword=" and "&".
- Copy and paste the encrypted password from Volusion over the existing one in your GoDataFeed primary source settings.
- If you would like our support team to update this on your behalf, then please open a support request, place the generated link in the ticket and we will be glad to update the import settings.
To read more details on the Volusion API, please see this Volusion Help Center article.