The Feed Management Basics course will get you ready for the world of data feeds, giving you a fundamental understanding of what product feeds are and how you can work with them. You will learn about feed structures, file formats, common data attributes and data ecosystems, and everything you need to know about feed creation and distribution.
These courses will help you understand
- Important and relevant data management systems
- Key differences between popular data file formats
- Common feed attributes and requirements
- How to create and distribute a data feed
- Introduction: Feed Management Basics
- File formats
- Data ecosystems
- Feed creation
- Feed distribution
When you're ready to get started, click next.