Our private app integration provides seamless product imports allowing you to manage your product data on Squarespace while we automatically retrieve the latest changes on a daily basis.
Step 1: Create a private app for GoDataFeed
- From your Squarespace admin, go to Settings > Advanced > Squarespace API Keys.
- Enter a name for your key, such as GoDataFeed.
- For API Key Scope, select Products. -- If you do not see "Products" under Scope, then contact Squarespace and request access to the Products scope for your store.
- Then, click Next
- Click COPY.
Step 2: Configure your product import source settings in GoDataFeed
- In GoDataFeed > Products > Import Source drop-down, select Squarespace
- Enter your store's API Key (Bearer Token).
Note: Paste the Key from Step 5 above.
- Save -- now you may import your products
- As of September 2019, Squarespace API does NOT make these values available:
- Additional info
- SEO Title and SEO Description