GoDataFeed works with WooCommerce stores to provide seamless imports and updates, this integration allows you to continue managing your product data on your WooCommerce store while GoDataFeed automatically retrieves the latest changes on a nightly basis.
To configure the import:
- Login to your WooCommerce and enable the REST API if not already enabled. Enabling the WooCommerceREST API.
- Generate API keys in WooCommerce
- Log into your GoDataFeed account. If you do not have a GoDataFeed account, click the signup button and proceed with the signup steps.
- After you log in, go to the Products tab from the left navigation
- Select Primary Source under the SOURCE section in the sidebar menu
- Select WooCommerce from the Import source drop-down menu and enter the following information:
- API path: The secure URL of your WooCommerce store's API location; use HTTPS.
- Consumer Key: The unique value that identifies your WooCommerce store's API.
- Secret Key: The secret key used to access your WooCommerce store's API
- Select the version of your WooCommerce store from the dropdown menu
- Select the product types you want to import (optional)
- Leave unchecked to import all products