Our integration provides seamless product imports allowing you to manage your product data on WooCommerce while we automatically retrieve the latest changes on a daily basis.
Import products from WooCommerce
- Login to your WooCommerce and enable the REST API if not already enabled.
- Generate API keys in WooCommerce
Learn how to generate keys and enable REST API using WooCommerce REST API documentation
- In GoDataFeed > Products > Import Source drop-down, select WooCommerce
- Enter the following information:
- API path: The secure URL of your WooCommerce store's API location; use HTTPS.
- Consumer Key: The unique value that identifies your WooCommerce store's API.
- Secret Key: The secret key used to access your WooCommerce store's API
- Select the version of your WooCommerce store from the dropdown menu
- Select the product types you want to import (optional)
- Leave unchecked to import all products
- Save -- now you may import your products