Our integration provides seamless product imports allowing you to manage your product data on WooCommerce while we automatically retrieve the latest changes on a daily basis.
Import products from WooCommerce
- Login to your WooCommerce and enable the REST API if not already enabled.
- Generate API keys in WooCommerce
Learn how to generate keys and enable REST API using WooCommerce REST API documentation
- In GoDataFeed > Products > Import Source drop-down, select WooCommerce
- Enter the following information:
- API path: The secure URL of your WooCommerce store's API location; use HTTPS.
- Consumer Key: The unique value that identifies your WooCommerce store's API.
- Secret Key: The secret key used to access your WooCommerce store's API
- Select the version from the drop-down menu
The latest WP REST API integration version is
Version 3 (v3). Prior to 2.6, WooCommerce has had a REST API separate from WordPress which is now known as the legacy API. You can find the documentation for the legacy API separately. The following table shows API versions present in each major version of WooCommerce:
API Version WC Version WP Version Documentation
3.5.x or later 4.4 or later v3 docs
3.0.x or later 4.4 or later v2 docs
2.6.x or later 4.4 or later v1 docs
2.4.x or later 4.1 or later Legacy v3 docs
2.2.x or later 4.1 or later Legacy v2 docs
2.1.x or later 4.1 or later Legacy v1 docs
- Select the product types you want to import (optional)
- Leave unchecked to import all products
- Save -- now you may import your products
Troubleshooting WooCommerce imports
1. Error message: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Fix: Try reducing the batch count:
- Log into GoDataFeed
- Go to Products > Primary source
- Reduce the Batch Count
- Save and IMPORT
2. Error message: The server returned a 403 "Forbidden" error. Please verify that access to your source location has been granted, then try again.
Fix: First, try these:
- White-list GoDataFeed IP addresses and try to import again
- Create a new WooCommerce API consumer key and secret key and try to import again
- Remove the 's' from 'https' in the API Path and try to import again
If the issue persists, then contact your WooCommerce developer to review what is mentioned in the article below and make any modifications necessary at their discretion.
3. Error message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
- Check the base URL in GDF under Products > SOURCE > Primary Source
- If the URL has "/shop" at the end, it can cause a redirect. Please remove this.
- Incorrect base URL: http://mystore.co.id/shop
- Correct base URL: http://mystore.co.id/
- Save and IMPORT
4. Error message: The WooCommerce API is disabled on this site.
- From your store's WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API and
- Check the option for enabling it
- Save changes
- In GoDataFeed, click IMPORT