Our integration provides seamless product imports allowing you to manage your product data on BigCommerce while we automatically retrieve the latest changes on a daily basis.
Marketplace App Install our app from the marketplace
This option is the quickest and simplest way to be connected to GoDataFeed.
- Install the GoDataFeed App (this will open GoDataFeed within your BigCommerce Dashboard)
- Sign up or Login using your GoDataFeed account
If there is more than 1 store on the GoDataFeed account, then you will be prompted to select the store to where you are installing the GoDataFeed App
- ALL DONE — the import will queue up automatically, visit Products to review your catalog
Private App Manually create API tokens
This option is great for agencies because the private app does not need to be connected to GoDataFeed.
- Log in to your BigCommerce Administration Panel
- Under Advanced Settings, click API Accounts and Create API Account
- Select: Create V2/V3 API Token
- Enter a name: GoDataFeed (or your company name)
- Copy the API Path (contains the store hash: https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/m1m2m3m/v3/)
- Under OAuth Scopes:
- find Information & Settings and select “read-only”
- find Products and select “read-only”
- click Save
- Copy the Access Token and click Done
- In GoDataFeed > Products > Import Source drop-down, select BigCommerce App
- Enter your Store Hash and Access Token
- Save -- now you may import your products