Our integration provides seamless product imports allowing you to manage your product data on Amazon while we automatically retrieve the latest changes on a daily basis.
Please note that Amazon's API provides a limited selection of product information; including Seller Sku, ASIN, Item Price and Quantity (for FBM listings).
Authorize GoDataFeed as a developer
At the end of these steps, you will be provided with your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token which will be used to submit your feeds, sync orders, or import products.
1. Log in as the account owner of the Amazon Professional Seller account
2. Go to Settings > User Permissions page in Seller Central
NOTE: The owner of the Amazon account is the only one who will see the developer area on the User Permissions page. Not even a full access super-admin can see it, only the owner.
3. Click the Authorize new developer button
4. Enter the Developer Name and Developer ID and click Next
Developer Name: GoDataFeed
Developer ID: 3797-8819-8321
5. Accept the terms and click Next
6. Your Seller ID, Marketplace IDs, and MWS Auth Token will appear
7. Copy and paste these into GoDataFeed import source settings, save and import