If you are unable to find/confirm the metafield names for your import, please follow the instructions below.
- Find an example Product ID that contains the needed metafield
- Copy the API URL into the browser and append it with /admin/products/ + the product ID + /metafields.json
- For example, https://mystore.myshopify.com/admin/products/12345/metafields.json
- The browser will prompt you to enter an API username/password
- Open the following page in your web browser: jsonviewer.stack.hu
- Paste the metafields.json data into this page, under the Text tab
- Select the Viewer tab to see this data organized
- Navigate to JSON > metafields, and review each numbered option to confirm the exact field name that should be used. The field name is represented as the key.
- Enter this field name in the GoDataFeed mapping settings (Products > SETTINGS > Mapping)