If you are migrating from one shopping cart platform to another, you will need to update the import settings in your GoDataFeed account. As each platform has different field headers, you will also need to remap your feeds.
Follow the steps below to complete your source migration:
- Download your current import file and feed files, for future reference.
- Remove the submission times on all of your feeds.
- Visit Products > SOURCE > Primary Source > Red lock icon and select your new import source type.
- Complete the import by following your platform import instructions
- If you have a merge file, confirm that it is still importing into GoDataFeed. If not, make the necessary adjustments to the field headers.
- Remap your feeds according to the new field headers. Reference the old feed and import files, if necessary.
- Schedule a feed submission time.
If you would like GoDataFeed to assist you with the migration, please reach out to the GoDataFeed support team. Please note that there is a fee associated with this process.