How to Contact Support at Google Merchant Center
You can contact support at Google Merchant Center to provide more insight as to the reason for the suspension or notification you are seeing within your Merchant Center account.
To contact support you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Navigate to the question mark icon in the upper right-hand corner to the right of the gear icon.
- Click the question mark icon and select Help Center and Support.
- Once selected you will see the help center populate on the page. You can then click Contact us.
- Follow the three prompts to provide Google Merchant Support with the details of your request to open up a support ticket.
- Let's get started: You have up to 100 characters to detail the issue you are looking for assistance with. Then select Next step.
- Confirm issue: You can review recommended resources from Google that may assist with troubleshooting the issue. Select Next step to move on to the third prompt.
- Contact options: You can choose to Get a call, chat, or email support to assist you in resolving the issue. You will need to enter the required fields to continue.
If you have an open support ticket with GoDataFeed you can reply to the ticket and let us know you have contacted support. When you receive a response from Google, feel free to send us any information they are able to provide you.