Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
This article will help you set up your Google marketplace to sync with orders your store.
Connect Google Account
- Go to Orders > Settings
- Click the plus button and add Google Shopping Actions as a marketplace
- Connect our app for your Google account
Configure the Shipping Methods Table
- Set the shipping methods for each Google shipping service you offer to customers, which will appear on the order details in your store when GoDataFeed creates the order in your store's platform. If you are using the GoDataFeed API, then this will be the value provided for shipping method when you call for New orders.
- Shipping Method: These are the Google Shipping Services you may offer to customers.
- Shipping Carrier: Set a static value to be used when GoDataFeed updates Google with the tracking number from your store.
- Name: Typically, you should make Name be the same as the Value.
- Value: This is the value of the shipping method that will appear in your store order details (this will be 'shipping method' in the GET orders API call). Most platforms allow you to use any value, but Volusion merchants must use the Shipping Option code.