Our support team is ready to help setup your Google feeds. First, you need to add GoDataFeed Support to your users in your Merchant Center account by following the directions below. This information is from the Google Help article entitled User access for Merchant Center.
How to invite a new user in Google Merchant Center
You can invite others to gain access to your Google Merchant Center account. These invited users sign in to your account with their own logins, so you can safeguard your own login information.
To grant access to additional users, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account
- Click the Gear icon on the upper right-hand side and select 'Account access'
- Click the Plus button
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to invite > click "Add user"
- On the next page, select Standard as the level of user access you'd like to grant, and toggle all emails off under email preferences for that user
- Click "Save" and let our Support team know you have invited us
Contact Google Merchant Center Support
If you need additional assistance from Google, see: