Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
How to set up Order Sync for Walmart Marketplace
This article will help you set up your Walmart marketplace to sync with orders your store. You must have an active Walmart Seller account with admin access to complete these steps. Here are the two methods of connecting to Walmart via the Walmart marketplace API:
To configure your GoDataFeed store to sync order with Walmart using the new oAuth method, following these steps:
Walmart API Authentication Keys
- Sign into Seller Center and navigate to: Settings > Consumer IDs & Private Keys, then click visit developer portal. You’ll be taken to the Developer Portal and automatically signed in.
- Or, go directly to Walmart's developer portal
- Select your marketplace
- Log in with an Admin user account to get to https://developer.walmart.com/#/generateKey
- Copy/paste the Client ID and Client Secret in your GoDataFeed order sync settings
Walmart Order Source Settings
- Get Acknowledged Orders - Enable to have GoOrderSync to pull Orders that are in Acknowledged Status along with Released Orders
- Send Walmart Customer Email - Enable to have the customer email address in the order details. Leave disabled if you would like GoDataFeed to mask the email address with "@goordersync.com".
- Configure the Shipping Methods Table - Set the shipping methods for each Walmart shipping service you offer to customers, which will appear on the order details in your store when GoDataFeed creates the order in your store's platform. If you are using the GoDataFeed API, then this will be the value provided for shipping method when you call for New orders.
- Shipping Method: These are the Walmart Shipping Services you may offer to customers.
- Shipping Carrier: Set a static value to be used when GoDataFeed updates Walmart with the tracking number from your store.
- Name: Typically, you should make Name be the same as the Value.
- Value: This is the value of the shipping method that will appear in your store order details (this will be 'shipping method' in the GET orders API call). Most platforms allow you to use any value, but Volusion merchants must use the Shipping Option code.