Once a ticket is solved for 7 days it becomes closed for new comments and it cannot be altered or reopened. However, you can create a follow-up request. This creates a new ticket that references the closed ticket and pulls data from the original ticket into the new ticket. Comments not pulled from the original ticket.
To create a follow-up for a closed ticket
- Go to your solved requests and locate the closed ticket
- Find and Click Create follow-up
- A new ticket is created with the same options as the original ticket
- Update the ticket data as needed and then click Submit to save the new ticket
- The support team will receive a notification from your new ticket and it is linked to the previous ticket as a follow-up
To create a completely new ticket
- Go to the Submit a Request form
- This will not link to any previous ticket
Please sign in to leave a comment.