Once a ticket is set to "Solved" for 7 days, it becomes closed for new comments and cannot be altered or reopened. However, you can create a follow-up request. This creates a new ticket that references the closed ticket and pulls data from the original ticket into the new ticket.
- Go to your solved requests and locate the closed ticket
- Find and Click Create follow-up
- A new ticket is created with the same options as the original ticket
- Update the ticket data as needed and then click Submit to save the new ticket
- Note: The support team will receive a notification from your new ticket which will be linked to the previous ticket as a follow-up
- Go to the Submit a Request page and complete the form
- Note: This will not link to any previous ticket