Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
How to set up Order Sync for Newegg Marketplace
This article will help you set up your Newegg marketplace to sync with orders your store.
- Go to Orders > Settings
- Click the plus button and add Newegg as a marketplace
- Orders are downloaded and updated via the Newegg API, whereas the Newegg product feeds in GoDataFeed submit product data to via FTP. This means the feed submission details in the Publish Settings section of a Newegg product feed setup cannot be used for GoDataFeed like they can for Amazon and eBay.
- NeweggSellerId: Find your Seller ID on your Newegg Seller Portal Dashboard.
- NeweggSecretKey: Email Newegg Support email@example.com for your API Secret Key. In the body of the email, be sure to include the seller store name, email address, and seller id, and indicate the request is for GoDataFeed. NewEgg will process the request in 24 hours. You may use the following:
- Configure the Shipping Methods Table:
- Set the shipping methods for each Newegg shipping service you offer to customers, which will appear on the order details in your store when GoDataFeed creates the order in your store's platform.
- If you are using the GoDataFeed API, then this will be the value provided for shipping method when you call for New orders.
- Shipping Method: These are the Newegg Shipping Services you may offer to customers.
- Shipping Carrier: Set a static value to be used when GoDataFeed updates Newegg with the tracking number from your store.
- Name: Typically, you should make Name be the same as the Value.
- Value: This is the value of the shipping method that will appear in your store order details (this will be 'shipping method' in the GET orders API call). Most platforms allow you to use any value, but Volusion merchants must use the Shipping Option code.