Configure and schedule your feed submission to Microsoft Advertising (Bing Shopping).
- Log into Microsoft Merchant Center > select
If you haven't created your Merchant Center store in Microsoft Ads yet, select 'Create Store' and enter your store information.
- Select 'Create feed'
- Fill in the feed details, including:
- Enter your Feed name (like "GoDataFeed")
- Select 'Enable publishing'
- Choose a feed type
- Country of Sale
'Automatically download file from URL':
- Enter 'microsoft_advertising_godatafeed' as the file name.
- Note, the file name must match the file name in your GoDataFeed feed settings
- Go to GoDataFeed > Microsoft Adevertising > Settings > General settings > File name
- In Microsoft Advertising Merchant Center, go to Settings
- If needed, create an FTP username and password that will activate an FTP location for you in Microsoft Merchant Center
- Copy the FTP details from Microsoft Merchant Center settings into GoDataFeed > Feeds > Microsoft Advertising > Settings > Submission parameters
- FTP host address: ftp://feeds.adcenter.microsoft.com or ftps://feeds.adcenter.microsoft.com
- Username and password
- If you are using ftps://feeds.adcenter.microsoft.com, go to Feed parameters > Advanced Settings > Port enter "22"
- Click Save
- Verify your submission schedule in GoDataFeed along with your
- Source URL: Copy and paste the feed pull URL from GoDataFeed, then skip User name and Password
- Frequency: Select Daily
- Time: Select a time of day when the feed should be fetched by Microsoft. Ensure you are selecting a time when GoDataFeed will have already (1) imported your product data and (2) compiled your feed. Typically, you should select a time after the scheduled import. Depending on how long it takes for our system to both import your data and compile the feed, you should a time after this is complete in GoDataFeed.
- Time zone: Select a time zone for the time you selected. Options are limited here, so choose the time zone that makes sense for the time you are entering above.
- Run/Pause: Set to Run
Once your feed is processed by Microsoft Merchant Center, you should monitor the results for any data errors or warnings. Our team is available to help you address these issues if needed.