Viewing Activity Logs
A store's Activity Logs can be filtered by date, section and type.
To filter Activity Logs by date:
- Go to the Activity Logs page by navigating to Account > Activity Logs
- Filter by date by clicking the Calendar button and selecting a date range
- Filter by page section by choosing a section from Section dropdown menu
- Filter by log type by choosing a type from Types dropdown menu
- Search for a log detail by entering a value in the search bar and clicking Search
- Download the log results you are viewing by clicking Download
Activity Log Sections
A store's activities are logged in the Activity Logs page. Activity Logs are separated into various sections depending on what section of your account the activity affected.
This section logs activity when modules have been activated and deactivated by a user.
This section logs activity when an import has been manually triggered triggered or cancelled, or when changes have been made to your import settings or field mappings.
This section logs activity when changes have been made to a feed setup or when a manual feed submission has been triggered by a user.
This section logs activity when a global rule has been added, updated and cascaded, or deleted.
This section logs activity when changes have been made to company settings, stores, users, profiles, or activation.
This section logs activity from any actions that were taken from the dashboard, such as logging in/out or submitting feeds.