Publish your feed to the channel by completing the submission parameters of using the feed pull URL. This may require FTP, API, or other details from the channel. Please refer to our channel specific articles for more information. Otherwise, you can also configure the feed file settings, email alerts, submission schedule, or generate a feed pull url.
Feed Pull/Fetch URL
Use the HTTP link provided to have the channel fetch or pull the feed from HTTP link. When a feed has been pulled in the last 30 days, your import will compile the feed after every import is completed. This means You control how often the feed is updated by the import schedule.
Get started by creating a feed pull URL.
You can disable the feed URL as well as regenerate the feed pull URL as needed. For additional security, you can enter a list of IP addresses you wish to allow access to the feed pull URL.
Simply copy and paste the URL into the desired channel's settings and tell the channel how often to fetch the feed file from the URL.
Most feeds use the submission method in which you will provide FTP or API keys to send the feed file to the channel. Submission parameters are required in order to submit the feed. For example, FTP username and password OR marketplace API keys. The channel often provides the details you need.
Submissions can be scheduled and typically default to 4am ET. The feed schedule is linked to your product import. For every feed submission time, we import your product catalog first, then compile and submit the feed.
Submitting to a specific channel
Here are some examples of publishing your feed to different channels:
- Submitting a feed to Google Merchant Center
- Publishing a feed to Facebook
- Connecting your Facebook catalog to Instagram
- Publishing a feed to Pinterest
- Publishing a feed to Pepperjam
- Submitting a feed to Bing Shopping
- Connecting Amazon: Authorize a Developer
- Connecting Walmart: Delegated Access for Solution Providers
- Connecting eBay: granting application access
- Submitting a feed to Pricefalls
- Submitting a feed to American Outlets
- Submitting a feed to ShareASale
- Submitting a feed to Connexity
- Connecting Newegg: API Access Authorization
Now that you have setup your feed, you can synchronize your marketplace orders to and from your store platform.