In order to connect your GoDataFeed store to your Amazon account, you’ll need to authorize GoDataFeed as a developer.
Use the following instructions to authorize GoDataFeed to access your Amazon account using Amazon MWS. This will allow you to use these GoDataFeed solutions:
- Import products from your Amazon inventory
- Submit product feeds to Amazon to create, update and remove listings and inventory
- Sync orders from Amazon with your store
At the end of these steps, you will be provided with your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token which will be used to submit your feeds, sync orders, or import products.
1. Log in as the account owner of the Amazon Professional Seller account
2. Go to Settings > User Permissions page in Seller Central. Find "Third party developer and apps", and click "Visit Manage Your Apps"; as shown on the screen shot below.
NOTE: The owner of the Amazon account is the only one who will see the developer area on the User Permissions page. Not even a full access super-admin can see it, only the owner.
3. Click the Authorize new developer button
4. Enter the Developer Name and Developer ID and click Next
Developer Name: GoDataFeed
US Developer ID: 3797-8819-8321
UK Developer ID: 094479053376
5. Accept the terms and click Next
6. Your Seller ID, Marketplace IDs, and MWS Auth Token will appear