In order to connect your GoDataFeed store to your Amazon account, you’ll need your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token.
Use the following instructions to authorize GoDataFeed to access your Amazon account using Amazon MWS. At the end of these steps, you will be provided with your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token which will be used to submit your feeds, sync orders, or import products.
1. As the account owner of the Amazon Professional Seller account
2. Go to Settings > User Permissions page in Seller Central
NOTE: The owner of the Amazon account is the only one who will see the developer area on the User Permissions page. Not even a full access super-admin can see it, only the owner.
3. Click the Authorize a developer button
4. Enter the Developer Name and Developer ID and click Next
Developer Name: GoDataFeed
Developer ID: 3797-8819-8321
5. Accept the terms and click Next
6. Your Seller ID, Marketplace IDs, and MWS Auth Token will appear