If you have received an error that the Merchant Insights page cannot connect, then please disconnect the Merchant Insights page and try again.
See also: Connecting the Merchant Insights page
Reason the Merchant Insights page fails to connect to Google
The Merchant ID is incorrect
- Disconnect the page and connect using your Google account and Merchant Center ID, verifying the Merchant ID is correct
The authenticated Google account does not have access to the Merchant Center account
- Verify the Google Account has access to the Merchant Center account
- Disconnect the page and Authenticate the correct Google Account
- check the Google account you are currently logged in as here https://accounts.google.com
- When you click Authenticate, you will be taken to the Request for Permission page in Google. Google will assume the account you are currently logged into is the one you want to connect with. Ensure you are logged into the correct Google account that you want to connect.
- If you have authenticated the wrong Google account, then you can revoke access from the My Profile > Token Wallet page in your GoDataFeed account.