Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
How to setup Order Sync for 3dcart Store
This article will help you configure Order Sync for 3dcart. If you are already importing products from your 3dcart store, then you are most likely using the 3dcart REST API which cannot be used to connect Order Sync, at least not right now. You must use the 3dcart SOAP module to sync orders.
Contact 3dcart to enable SOAP API
First, Contact 3dCart and ask them to enable the SOAP API module for your account(s).
Generate a key after 3dCart has enabled SOAP API
- In your 3dCart backend, navigate to Modules and search for the SOAP API module
- Click Change Settings
- From the API Settings page, check Enable API and Enable Advanced API
- Click Save - now a key will be generated
- Copy the API Key and paste it into GoDataFeed
Complete your order settings store integration in GoDataFeed
- In your GoDataFeed account, go to the Orders > Settings > Source
- Choose 3dcart
- Enter your 3dcart secure URL, like this: www.storename.com
- Paste the API Key from 3dcart
Please sign in to leave a comment.