Before you can begin using GoDataFeed to manage ad campaigns in Adwords, you will need to authenticate the GoDataFeed Ads Management App to access your Adwords account.
Allow GoDataFeed App to access your Google account
- Before you click Authenticate
- Check which Google account you are currently logged in as here https://accounts.google.com
- When you click Authenticate, you will be taken to the "Request for Permission" page in Google. Google will assume the account you are currently logged into is the one you want to connect to GoDataFeed.
- Click Authenticate
- You will be redirected to Google, click Allow
- You will then be redirected back to GoDatafeed My Profile > App token wallet in GoDataFeed
- Enter the Google account email address you connected (this is a label that will help you distinguish this Google account from any others you might authenticate - useful for agencies with multiple stores in their GoDataFeed account and multiple Google accounts with access to multiple client accounts)
- Click Save and Continue
- You will be redirected to Ads
Connect GoDataFeed App to access your Google account
- You may now select the Google account, enter the Google Ads Customer ID, and enter the Merchant Center Merchant ID
- Click Connect
- You are now ready to start managing your campaigns!