Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated Web service API that helps Amazon sellers send to programmatically exchange data on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more. You will need to obtain your MSW IDs in order to submit feeds or sync orders.
- Login to your target Seller Central account.
- Copy and paste the appropriate address directly into the Seller Central account in the address bar of your browser (not in a new browser)
- Click “Sign up for MWS.”
- Select “I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS.” (Click Next)
- Accept the terms (Click Next)
- Obtain [Merchant ID], [Marketplace ID], [AWS Access Key ID], [Secret Key]