Over the past decade, GoDataFeed has helped thousands of businesses sell more products on the Web’s most popular shopping sites. Thanks to your feedback we have worked tirelessly to simplify the processes and data challenges that digital marketers face every day.
We are thrilled to announce that you can now sign up for GoDataFeed’s new v.6 beta program, featuring the smartest, most intuitive version of our of feed optimization platform.
Here’s what you can expect from the new GoDataFeed experience.
- Do more in less time with better layout and navigation
- Create feed rules faster than ever with the new “save as” feature
- Resolve data errors faster with validation and processing summaries
- View your order details in-app with the new order sync dashboard
- Access improved analytics and cost reporting for advertising feeds
- Manage your scheduled imports/feeds of data on one screen
- Know what happened, when with import and feed processing history and user activity logs
We’ve unleashed our own in-house, power-users and industry experts on the task of redesigning to ensure that merchants and users, not developers, dictate the layout and design of the new experience.
We want everything to support the way you think about your business and make it super easy to execute and optimize feeds based on your unique marketing objectives.
Ready to experience the new GoDataFeed Beta?
While this GoDataFeed may look and feel different, your product catalog, data feeds and orders will run the same as they run today -- without requiring you to upgrade or migrate. You are able to switch between old and new interfaces during the beta.
Through 2018, we’ll continue to build out this new GoDataFeed experience, and invite GoDataFeed users along the way to try it out and provide feedback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.