Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
How to set up Order Sync for Rakuten Marketplace
This article will help you set up your Rakuten marketplace to sync with orders your store.
- Go to Orders > Settings
- Click the plus button and add Rakuten as a marketplace
- Enter your Rakuten FTP username and password. If you have an active Rakuten product feed in GoDataFeed, then the FTP details in your Publish Settings may be used here. You may also contact Rakuten support MPIntegration@mail.rakuten.com for your account's FTP details.
- Select Send Rakuten Customer Email if you would like to have the customer email address in the order details. Leave blank if you would like GoDataFeed to mask the email address with "@goordersync.com."
- Configure the Shipping Methods Table: Set the shipping methods for each Rakuten shipping service you offer to customers, which will appear on the order details in your store when GoDataFeed creates the order in your store's platform. If you are using the GoDataFeed API, then this will be the value provided for shipping method when you call for New orders.
- Shipping Method: These are the Rakuten Shipping Services you offer to customers.
- Shipping Carrier: Set a static value to be used when GoDataFeed updates Rakuten with the tracking number from your store.
- Name: Typically, you should make Name be the same as the Value.
- Value: This is the value of the shipping method that will appear in your store order details. Most platforms allow you to use any value, but Volusion merchants must use the Shipping Option code.