Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
In order to connect your GoDataFeed store to your Amazon account, you’ll need to authorize GoDataFeed's app.
Authorizing an app requires the Amazon Seller Central account owner
Use the following instructions to authorize GoDataFeed to access your Amazon account using Amazon MWS. This will allow you to use these GoDataFeed solutions:
- Import products from your Amazon inventory into GoDataFeed
- Submit product feeds to Amazon to create, update and remove listings and inventory
- Sync orders from Amazon with your store
Click here and skip to Step 3
At the end of these steps, you will be provided with your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token which will be used to submit your feeds, sync orders, or import products.
Step 1 Authorize new developer manually
Go to your Amazon Seller Central account > Settings > User Permissions > "Visit Manage Your Apps" under Third party developer and apps.
Step 2 Enter the Developer Name and Developer ID and click Next
Developer's Name: GoDataFeed
Amazon US Developer ID: 379788198321
Amazon UK / EU Developer ID: 094479053376
Step 3 Accept the terms and click Next
Step 4 Your Seller ID, Marketplace IDs, and MWS Auth Token will appear
Step 5 Copy and paste these into GoDataFeed - you're all done!
Configure additional options
Sync FBA orders
- Refers to whether the Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) orders should be synced or not. Most merchants use "True" because this function is useful for record keeping of FBA orders in your store.
- Enabled: FBA orders will be synced as complete/fulfilled.
- Disabled: FBA orders will NOT be synced.
Send Amazon Customer Email
- Refers to whether GoDataFeed Order Sync should use the identity-protected email address in the order details from Amazon or give you one in which we have changed "@marketplace.amazon.com" with "@goordersync.com".
- Most users leave this enabled because the customer email addresses in your platform should be mostly unique and you may communicate with the customer using this encrypted address. However, some users disable this option because their platform generates an email for all orders and they do not want emails to be generated for marketplace orders
- Enabled: The customer email address will be the identity-protected email address from the order details in Amazon
- Disabled: The customer email address will be changed from "@marketplace.amazon.com" to "@goordersync.com". (you will not be able to reply to this address, but you may find it easier to find Amazon orders in your platform)
Use Destination Carrier
- Refers to whether GoDataFeed Order Sync will use the static shipping carrier value from your Marketplace Source settings or use your platform provided carrier value when the GoDataFeed system updates the Amazon order status to shipped.
- Ensuring the carrier matches the tracking number you provide is important for customer satisfaction ratings in your Seller Central account.
- Enabled: The shipping carrier from the GoDataFeed Source Settings page is used (Use "True" if you only use one carrier for each marketplace shipping method).
- Disabled: If provided, the shipping carrier from your store will be used (Use "False" if you use more than one carrier for each marketplace shipping method, such as, "sometimes I ship Standard Amazon orders with UPS and sometimes I use FedEx").
Configure the Shipping Methods Table
Set the shipping methods for each Amazon shipping service you offer to customers, which will appear on the order details in your store when GoDataFeed creates the order in your store's platform. If you are using the GoDataFeed API, then this will be the value provided for shipping method when you call for New orders.
Shipping Method: These are the Amazon Shipping Services you offer to customers. Methods are identified by the fulfillment channel and shipping service chosen for the order.
- Fulfillment Channels:
- Seller Fulfilled Prime: orders you have to ship ASAP from the listings on which you were allowed to display the Prime badge.
- AFN: Amazon Fulfillment Network signifies FBA (fulfilled-by-Amazon) orders.
- MFN: Merchant Fulfillment Network signifies FBM (fulfilled-by-Merchant) orders.
- Amazon Shipping Service Levels:
- Free Economy
Shipping Carrier: set a static value to be used when GoDataFeed updates Amazon with the Tracking Number from your store. To override this static value with a carrier value from your store, see Use Destination Carrier above.
Name: Typically, you should make Name be the same as the Value.
Value: This is the value of the shipping method that will appear in your store order details. Most platforms allow you to use any value, but Volusion merchants must use the Shipping Option code.