Shopify GraphQL and eBay REST have been added as new sources for Merge Files
Merging inventory files into your main source is now easier than ever. 🎉
This guide offers step-by-step instructions for using the Merge Files feature to import inventory data from Shopify (GraphQL) and eBay (REST).
- Base url (i.e. - https://your-store.myshopify.com)
- Access Token
- Refresh Token
- Optional Marketplace ID
What will be in your merge files?
|Merge File Field Name
|Parentage (Child, Parent)
|Parent SKU (Variant Only)
- Go to Imports > Merge Files
- Click on Add button
- Paste your shop base url and access token here
- Select Shopify Inventory from dropdown list
Make sure to use shopify_ prefix, i.e: shopify_id, shopify_product_id, etc. Verify field names under What will be in your merge files? section above.
- Save and run your import
- Select Add"Go to Imports > Merge Files
- Add eBay feed" Click on Add button
- Follow through the OAuth Connect "Paste your shop base url and access token here
- When done, Go to next section Get Refresh Token from existing eBay feed Steps for Existing eBay Feed
- Click on Feeds Select eBay feed that you want to get inventory from
- Once you have a successful connection from eBay Dashboard. Go to next step
- Go to Feed Settings Scroll down to Feed Submission section
- Unhide and copy Refresh Token
- Now, go to next step Next Step In this step, you should have Refresh Token ready. If not, please go back to the previous step
- Click on Imports Merge Files
- Select eBay Inventory from dropdown list
- Paste your Refresh Token here. (Optional) Marketplace ID leaves blank for EBAY_US
Make sure to use ebay_ prefix i.e: ebay_id, ebay_itemId, etc. Verify merge field name under What will be in your merge files? section
- Save and run your import.
Remember, you should download and review your product catalog after the import is complete.
Navigate to the 'Import' tab 'Catalog' click “Download” from left-side menu open the downloaded. csv file to make sure all of your data has merged as intended. You will find the merge file fields (column names) are automatically mapped to the next available custom fields in the import mapping table (see the 'Import' 'Mapping' page).
Contact our support team for further assistance with this issue. Be sure to provide any affected sku's or screenshots of where you are encountering an issue.
Open a support ticket
Related Help articles: