Order Source is the source of order data that gets inserted into the GoDataFeed database.
Order Destination is where we sync the orders in our system to integration or to the GoDataFeed API.
GoDataFeed API Order Destination is where users can build their own integration using currently available endpoints.
Navigate to Source Setup
1. Go to https://app.godatafeed.com/orders
2. Add a marketplace source (order source).
a. Select Meta.
3. Click on the newly created Meta Order Source.
4. Connect Meta FBE Orders to GoDataFeed.
a. Selecting "connect" will enable the screen to open a new page.
b. Authorize GoDataFeed to Access Meta FBE.
c. The users will be redirected to Meta where they log in with their Meta credentials.
d. The user will select which commerce account they want to allow GoDataFeed to access.
e. A set of permissions can be toggled, allowing the user to access certain data sets in Meta.
f. The user will be redirected back to GoDataFeed and their access token will be auto-populated.
5. Setup an order destination from our available selection:
6. Setup at least one Shipping Method as it is required for order sync.
7. Turn on Order Sync and start syncing your orders.
If you run into any issues or need further assistance you can contact our support team for further assistance. Please be sure to include screenshots and any steps taken if contacting support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.