GoDataFeed introduced a new feature called "Auto-Submit" that accurately keeps up-to-date information about product inventory levels and prices.
The Meta Inventory & Price is an auto-submit feed that allows merchants to update their catalogs on a timely
basis for fast-selling products. Instead of depending on an hourly schedule, inventory changes are submitted continuously to the marketplace as soon as possible. This can allow up to several submissions per hour.
There is a caveat to auto-submit feeds: submission is paused during catalog import and resumed immediately upon successful completion.
Setting Up Feed
Follow these steps to set up a Meta Inventory & Price Sync.
1. Go to the Feeds page and click “+” to add a new template.
2. Click the “Channel Templates” button.
3. Search for Meta and click the “Select” button. Click “Meta - Inventory & Price” to view details.
4. Click “Settings” on the left side of the screen.
5. Connect FBE or manually enter Access Token and Catalog ID.
6. Click the “Save” button to save changes.
7. Click the “CONNECT” button to connect to Meta.
8. Click “Mapping” to view field mappings.
9. Configure mappings and click “Save” your changes.
Click on the arrowhead to see field descriptions for additional help.
Once the mapping is done, you can configure the feed for auto-submit.
1. Go to the “Feeds” page.
2. Open Meta Inventory feed.
3. Click on “Settings” on the left side of the screen.
4. Click the “Auto-Submit” check box.
5. Click the “Enable” button on the popup screen.
The feed is now ready for auto-submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.