Easily manage orders from multiple marketplaces in one place. GoOrderSync allows you to update a marketplace order's status, shipping details, tracking information and cancellations. Marketplace order information may be either synced directly with your supported shopping cart platform (see below) or via the GoDataFeed API.
How the Sync Cycle Works
- Sync cycle is triggered every 15 minutes which starts with a check for new or updated orders in the marketplace(s).
- If you manually fulfill the order in the marketplace, then GOS will mark it as Manually Synced and stop syncing the order.
- New orders are then downloaded from the marketplace and sent to you for fulfillment.
- Once you ship an order with a tracking number, GoOrderSync will update the marketplace order with the tracking number, shipped date, and shipped status. At this point, the sync is complete for the order.
- Schedule hourly email reports on the hours best for your needs. The email will provide you with error messages and order totals.
Supported Shopping Cart APIs
Supported via GoDataFeed API
To learn more about building applications that use GoDataFeed's API, download the GoDataFeed API Documentation guide for developers.
Now that you know how you can to synchronize your marketplace orders with your store, let's talk about managing your GoDataFeed account.