Permission roles allow you to give a Custom User the ability to View, Edit, Add and Delete a variety of system actions (see below). Users will have a unique set of permissions granted to them by the Account Owner.
Once a permission is granted for a user, those permissions apply to all stores which the user has access. This is especially important for Primary Users who manage stores with different owners and want to assign access to multiple users with varying skill sets and roles.
The following Permissions are available for assignment to a basic user:
- Imports - Edit a store’s Import settings to control the data coming in to a given store
- Feeds - View, Edit, or Delete a store’s available feeds to control and monitor the data being sent to shopping channels via your GoDataFeed feeds
- Compile & Submit Feeds - View and submit a store’s feeds from the Dashboard and the Feed Setup page
- Reports - View, Edit, Add, or Delete reports from the Reports page to monitor and maintain the product/analytics data being generated.
- Global Rules – View, Edit, Add, or Delete a store’s Global Rules from the Global Rules page
- Modules – Add or Delete modules for a store, including Bundles, Feeds, and Utility modules (provide link to Modules selection)
- Notifications – View a store’s Notifications from the Notifications page to stay updated on all the activity occurring in that store
- Support – View, Edit, or Add a store’s support tickets to receive assistance from the GoDataFeed Account Management team
- Custom Feed – View, Edit, Add, or Delete custom feeds available for a specific store or throughout the entire account.
- Activity Logs - View the history of actions that were taken by a User within a given store
- Digital Product Warehouse – View or Edit a store’s product data from the Digital Product Warehouse page to assign and optimize your product information using our in-house, industry-standard data mapping
To add a permission for a basic user:
- Select Users from the user drop-down menu
- Select the User from the user's list
- On the User edit screen, navigate to the Permissions tab
Toggle On/Off the desired permission type by clicking the associated View, Edit, Add, or Delete toggle switch