Global rules let you apply business logic across multiple feeds quickly and easily. With global rules, you will no longer have to manually recreate each rule on each feed. Now you can take often-used rules and apply them to multiple feeds.
With global rules, instead of recreating every feed, you can create conditions so that categories are grouped based on data points, i.e., name, description, etc. If you make changes to global rules after they've been applied to feeds, you can cascade changes or unbind rules so they won't apply to existing feeds.
- Speed up the feed setup process by applying commonly used business logic across multiple feeds
- Group products based on conditions, i.e., gender, product type, etc.
- Group products for certain requirements, i.e., like a particular manufacturer or brand
- Filter out products under a certain value or products that are not profitable
- Replace text that is non-compliant with feed specs without having to alter your product data