The product validation page allows you to review the feed validation report and individually include/exclude skus in the feed.
The ALL PRODUCTS tab provides you with the following information:
- Status: Filter products individually or manually include products with errors. Change the inclusion/exclusion status by clicking the product status button next to the sku.
- Included: product is included in the feed and is allowed to submit to the channel
- Excluded: product is excluded from the feed and is NOT submitted to the channel
- SKU & Product Name
- Reason: The reason the SKU is included or excluded.
- Error: When the feed compiles, our system will exclude any skus missing required data
- Filter: If a sku applies to the conditions of any of the product filter rules, then the sku is excluded from the feed during compilation. Review your feed filters to determine which rule applies to the excluded skus.
- Manual: Users may include or exclude products individually. This means you can override validation errors or product filters for individual skus. If you need to include or exclude many skus, then we recommend you use filter rules to determine which products to include/exclude in the feed in bulk
- Performance Automation: If you have click and conversion tracking, or cost reporting, enabled for this feed, then you may create product filter rules based on analytic performance data.
- Messages: Review warnings and errors that were caught by the feed validation and manually include or exclude skus. When the feed compiles, our system will flag skus with validation warnings and exclude any skus missing required data.
The VALIDATION SUMMARY tab provides you with the following information:
- Validation Type: The type of validation the product is receiving
- Validation Message: The error or warning message
- Skus affected: How many skus are affected by the validation error or warning