GoDataFeed uses its own universal template to identify and sort your source file data, then pre-map your product fields to shopping channel fields.
The system will automatically map source file data to required fields. By default, fields like Brand, Description and Title, will be populated from the source data.
To map additional fields:
- Go to the Feeds tab from the left navigation
- Select the desired template
- Select Mapping under the SETUP section in the sidebar menu
- Use the channel mapping drop-down menu next to each field to select the matching source data fields.
- To map static values, enter the desired value into the text box instead of choosing a source field from the drop-down option. Static values will apply to all products for the chosen field.
Note: If your source file is missing a Condition field, you might enter the word New into the text box for the applicable feed field. This value will be mapped to that feed's condition field for all of your products.