Shopping ads are more than just a text ad
They show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. Use shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better-qualified leads.
A comprehensive solution for launching and managing Google Shopping
From feeding your product catalog to Google Merchant Center, including local inventory, promotions, and manufacturer center feeds, or creating and updating your campaign structure, to optimizing your bidding strategy, you can now do it all in one place with GoDataFeed.
Get started with Google Shopping using GoDataFeed
If you do not have an existing Google Adwords or Merchant Center account, then please create an Adwords and Merchant Center account. You will need to also upload products to Merchant Center using the Google Shopping Merchant Center feed template.
- Create a Merchant Center account
- Set up your account
- Verify and claim your website URL
- Setup a Google Shopping feed in GoDataFeed (Feed specification)
- Sign Up for your Adwords account
If you have an existing Google Adwords account with live campaigns, you can simply import your existing campaigns into your GoDataFeed account without starting over.
- Go to Ads from the left navigation in your GoDataFeed account
- Follow the steps here to Connect the Ads tool for Google Shopping