Custom rules allow you to apply business rules to your feeds to change field attributes, add third-party tracking, replace text in your data, calculate number values and generally improve feed quality.
To append UTM parameters to product URLs:
- Go to the Feeds tab in the left navigation
- Select the desired feed template
- Select Custom rules under the SETUP section of the sidebar menu
- Click the plus button
- Name your rule
- Under SET, select the feed field you want to change
- Under TO, select your product URL field (this should be a Product [P] field) from the drop-down menu
- In the next available field, type in your UTM parameters
- Enter the conditions for this rule. To add additional conditions, click the Condition icon.
To save this new custom rule as a Global Rule, click the global rule dop-down option and select Save as new global rule.